- RSS Channel Showcase 8714510
- RSS Channel Showcase 4187657
- RSS Channel Showcase 9265411
- RSS Channel Showcase 2162972
Articles on this Page
- 10/19/17--20:58: _The Public Relation...
- 10/23/17--07:50: _DXC Technology, EY,...
- 10/24/17--18:07: _IBM Wins Employer o...
- 11/06/17--13:35: _USBLN Proudly Spons...
- 11/10/17--05:05: _DOBE Spotlight Seri...
- 11/15/17--15:33: _Champions of Divers...
- 11/29/17--06:59: _“Disability helps m...
- 12/03/17--04:00: _USBLN Statement on ...
- 12/04/17--10:56: _Information Guide f...
- 12/07/17--06:48: _USBLN and Marriott ...
- 01/03/18--20:36: _Top Reasons to Regi...
- 01/08/18--06:11: _These Diversity & I...
- 01/22/18--19:16: _DOBE Spotlight Seri...
- 10/24/17--18:07: IBM Wins Employer of the Year for People with Disabilities
- 11/10/17--05:05: DOBE Spotlight Series: Matt Hempel
- 11/15/17--15:33: Champions of Diversity by Diversity Plus Magazine
- 11/29/17--06:59: “Disability helps me with problem-solving strategies”
- 12/03/17--04:00: USBLN Statement on International Day of Persons with Disabilities
- 01/22/18--19:16: DOBE Spotlight Series: Pat Graves, Caption First
The October Disability-Owned Business Enterprise (DOBE) Spotlight is on O’Brien Communications. Founded by Tim O’Brien in 2001, this PR firm was recently ranked as one of the top 14 PR firms in Pittsburgh. O’Brien Communications is the 2017 recipient of the Public Relations Society of America “Indie Award.”
The post The Public Relations Society of America Recognizes O’Brien Communications appeared first on US Business Leadership Network.
These cross-industry employers have led hiring initiatives specific to individuals on the Autism Spectrum for over a year, and recognize the significant benefits to their company cultures as well as those experienced by individuals hired at these companies.
IBM is the most recent recipient of the USBLN’s Employer of the Year Award for its continued dedication to inclusion in the workplace. In a letter to its employees, Chief Diversity Officer shares the news, and reiterates the company’s commitment to disability inclusiveness policies, strategies and initiatives.
The post IBM Wins Employer of the Year for People with Disabilities appeared first on US Business Leadership Network.
As many as 30% of full-time, college-educated professionals in the U.S. have a disability. That’s the finding from a first-of-its-kind study published today by the Center for Talent Innovation (CTI), and sponsored by the USBLN.
Agilitech Solutions LLC, a USBLN® Certified SDV-DOBE™ and VA Verified Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business, was formed to address the critical issues of web accessibility for the disabled community. It provides automated web accessibility solutions that work with a single line of code.
Each year Diversity Plus Magazine celebrates “Champions of Diversity.” These are the people who have driven diversity in corporate supply chains and workforces.
Ray Parker believes the USBLN and the Rising Leadership Academy were invaluable assets for him as a student with a disability transitioning into a working professional.
The post “Disability helps me with problem-solving strategies” appeared first on US Business Leadership Network.
Written by Jill Houghton, President and CEO of USBLN Today we celebrate the International Day of Persons with Disabilities, that was first proclaimed in 1992 by the United Nations General Assembly. While much has been accomplished, more remains to be done to make the world truly inclusive. This year, the theme is “Transformation towards sustainable […]
The post USBLN Statement on International Day of Persons with Disabilities appeared first on US Business Leadership Network.
There are approximately 57 million people with disabilities in the U.S., and they’re nearly twice as likely to be self-employed. With initiatives like the USBLN’s Disability Supplier Diversity Program (DSDP), they also have the ability to achieve greater economic success and independence.
The post Information Guide for Service-Disabled Veteran and Veteran Disability-Owned Businesses appeared first on US Business Leadership Network.
In its second edition, Marriott and USBLN hosted an innovation session for travelers with disabilities to discuss inclusive design in the hospitality industry.
Participating in the DEI will leave your organization walking away with new ideas, new insights, and new methodologies to help take disability inclusion to the next level.
The post Top Reasons to Register for the 2018 Disability Equality Index (DEI) Survey appeared first on USBLN.
USBLN asked corporate partners and strategic alliances: “Why should a corporation take the DEI?” The responses flooded in. From Ed Mackey, Executive Vice President, Global Operations, Boston Scientific to Senator Ted Kennedy Jr., we heard why the DEI is important to their efforts and why your company should register too.
The post These Diversity & Inclusion influencers recommend your company use the Disability Equality Index…here’s why. appeared first on USBLN.
Caption First, a USBLN® Certified DOBE™, has been providing real time captioning services for almost 30 years. The company is dedicated to delivering communication alternatives for people who are deaf, hard of hearing, or have trouble with comprehension and fluency.